How's everything going?
This is Kei and Kazuki, founders of Glasp 👋
We hand-picked 3 good articles for you to highlight this week. Hope they'll help you get new ideas and perspectives. (You can read this online!)
📚 3 Good Articles for You
The risks of AI are real but manageable
by Bill Gates (12 mins)
- Artificial intelligence (AI) presents both risks and opportunities, comparable to the challenges faced with earlier innovations like automobiles and personal computers.
- AI has the potential to revolutionize various sectors, including health, education, and climate change. However, it also introduces new challenges, such as job loss, misinformation, and deepfakes.
- It's essential for governments to establish clear regulations and guidelines for AI use, learning from historical precedents to ensure the technology's benefits outweigh its risks.
Tell People What You Want
by Deb Liu (7 mins)
- Express Aspirations: Clearly sharing your goals can prompt others to help you reach them.
- Actively Seek Opportunities: Directly ask for what you want and detail how others can assist.
- Clear Communication: Avoid mixed signals by being specific about your needs and intentions.
Life is a game. This is your strategy guide
by Oliver Emberton (5 mins)
- Time Management: Mastering time allocation is key, shifting from activities to finances as you progress.
- Balancing Act: Prioritize health and skill development, making informed choices to maintain momentum.
- Decisive Moves: Location, relationships, and smart financial choices shape the game's outcome.
- 🟥 Read5for5:
We had the Read5for5 reading challenge last week! And we saw many learners joining and sharing the challenge! Thank you for learning with us 📚 Please look at this page for all the articles in the challenge.
- 🟩 Test Glasp mobile app:
We released the Glasp iOS mobile app (test version). You can test it through TestFlight. Click this link to try it out! If you're not familiar with TestFlight, please read this tutorial.
- 🟦 Highlight social media:
We published an article, “How to Highlight Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin Posts?” You can highlight and save social media content, but there’s a thing you need to care about. Please check it out 👀
- 🟨 Glasp Talk:
We had the first Glasp Talk last week. It delves deep into intimate interviews with luminaries from various fields, unraveling their genuine emotions, experiences, and the stories that lie behind them. Check out the video, “Exploring Philosophy and Writing with Author Jonny Thomson” and his new book, “Mini Big Ideas: A Little Book of Big Innovations."
👀 Featured Curator on Glasp
Mingos learns seaweed, web3, biochar, music, and more! Let’s follow him and learn together!
Please mention @Glasp and share your profile page on Twitter if you’d like to get featured!
🐣 User’s Hatch
Here’s an insightful hatch by Kerry Friend
Hatch is a new feature that generates new ideas/articles by finding common points in two articles. Please check here to see how to use it.
We found some people who mentioned Glasp in their articles and blogs, and we appreciate all the kindness!
- Thank you for taking the time to talk to us! Your feedback is insightful and helps us improve the product!
We found that Glasp was featured in the articles below. Thank you for writing about Glasp!
- BEST AI TOOLS OF 2023: CHECK TOP 10 AI TOOLS FOR DAILY USE, MASTER THESE TOOLS TO EASE YOUR DAILY WORK on StudyCafe
- +120 Mejores herramientas con Inteligencia Artificial on Borja Girón
- Glasp: Highlight & organize web quotes and access like-minded people on AIToolsUpdate
- Cómo sacar la información de un video usando la inteligencia artificial de ChatPDF. on YouTube
Thank you all for sharing and mentioning us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and/or in your blogs 🙂 We appreciate all of your support! Please feel free to ask us anything at any time! Also, feel free to join our Slack community ;)
Hope you enjoyed reading this newsletter!
See you next week ;)
Kei and Kazuki
Quote of The Day: “Life is a party. Dress for it.” ― Audrey Hepburn
P.S. We are thinking about accepting newsletter sponsorship. If you are interested, please apply here.
Is Glasp helpful for you?