Glasp: A social web highlighter
Story and Mission
- Story: We started with one question, “Why can’t we learn effectively from the experiences of others?” If everyone’s brains were shared in a common repository like Dropbox, we thought, we could always, or as needed, apply valuable information to valuable activities that we believed in.
- Mission: To democratize access to other people’s learning and experiences that they have collected throughout their lives as a utilitarian legacy. As Glasp stands for "Greatest Legacy Accumulated as Shared Proof", we want to visualize your contribution to human knowledge history.
- Company name: Glasp Inc.
- Founding: June 2021
- Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
- Vision: Provide access to the highlighted world’s information in one click.
- Description of the product: A social web highlighter that lets people highlight web content such as articles, PDFs, YouTube videos, save them in an online repository, and share them with others to learn together.
Kazuki Nakayashiki: Co-founder and CEO at Glasp
Kei Watanabe: Co-founder and PM at Glasp
- iOS and Android app on 09/27/2023
- Free Personality Test with Books and Articles You Read on 10/11/2023
- Email: email@example.com
A social annotation platform to build digital twins with AI.
A browser extension that summarize YouTube videos with ChatGPT.
An AI-powered “digital me” based on the person’s learning data.
A wordle-inspired prompt guessing game with DALL·E images.
A browser extension that gives an instant access to ChatGPT from anywhere.